Sunday, October 27, 2013

What shall I be for Halloween?

I saw this a long time ago on Pinterest.  I made my own personal version for my firsties' writing center this week (the week of Halloween).  I'm super excited to see their responses!  Honestly, I still don't know what I'm even going to be for Halloween.  At school all of us teachers usually dress up as a theme (last year we were all Barbies), but this year I'm still not quite certain what we're supposed to be.  Two ideas have been thrown around, and I don't know what was decided.  Honestly, I'd rather go as whatever I wanted, i.e. a book character.  Oh, well.  The kiddos keep asking me what I'm going to be, though, and I keep telling them I don't know.  So their ideas will be completely their own.  I'll post responses when they're finished.  :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment