Friday, August 16, 2013

It Starts...

It's finally time!  I've begun moving into my classroom.  Needless to say it's been a bit more overwhelming than I anticipated.  I moved all 90% of my stuff in on Monday, then just sat there staring at everything wondering where to start.  Well, it's Friday evening and I'm getting very very close to the end.  Everything is put away and I'm putting finishing touches up; posters, alphabet, word wall, etc.  I got my desks in today and that helped things come together a lot, too.  I know by Monday night I should will be done.  (Please; I hope.)  Here are some before pics.  I'll post the finished product when it's finished.  ;D

 Pile by my Door

 All of my Books

 It's Not as Much as it Looks

 My Cute Little Cart

 At the Door, to the Right

 At the Door, Across to the Left

 Straight Across from the Door

 Wall Adjacent to the Door

 Entry to my Room

 My Desk

   

No comments:

Post a Comment