Thursday, August 29, 2013

Everybody is Somebody

Our school's theme this year is "Everybody is Somebody."  So I decided to have the kiddos decorate puzzle pieces to display their unique personalities: their interest, their hobbies, their favorites, their families, etc.  Then I put all of the puzzle pieces together to show how even though we are all unique, individual people we all still fit perfectly together as one class.  Thus, "Everybody is somebody...and we fit right together!"

 Our Board Right Outside Our Classroom Door

A Close-Up of Some of the Kiddos' Work
They Did Such an AWESOME Job!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Brittany, I love this idea! How did you make the puzzle pieces? Do you have a template? If you do, would you mind sharing it?
    Regards
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle! I do not have a template, I'm so sorry. I used my Cricut to cut out the puzzle pieces. I used the "My Community" cartridge; there are numerous different puzzle piece options. I drew out how many pieces I needed total then figured which different shapes I would need. I cut them at 11" I believe.

      I do have a template from Lakeshore Learning that I found that I can share with you.

      https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_D0BOmrMJ8aNFJYNGU4NmVrd0U/edit?usp=sharing

      Delete
  2. Thank you SSSSOOOOOO Much for sharing this template!!!!!! It is exactly what I need

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing!
    Just what I was looking forxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing! This is great!

    ReplyDelete