Friday, July 3, 2015

It Starts...

My district is starting school earlier than usual this year (yippee), but I still have more than a month before I have to go back.  Still, though, I've already begun to scratch that back-to-school supply shopping itch.  My first stop: the TARGET DOLLAR SPOT!

Target has done a phenomenal job marketing to teachers this summer in their Dollar Spot.  Educators in all grades can find something for their classrooms in this magical place, from pencils and erasers to bulletin board boarders and decor to stickers to chapter books.  There are colorful pointers, jumbo dice, storage bins, puzzles, flashcards, calendar sets, bookmarks, and so much more!  Also, hidden among the kids' summer stuff are great finds such as Scentos bubbles, a Crayola line for young ones, and Minion school supplies.  The Dr. Suess line makes a return, too.  Hurry, though, because a lot of the teacher materials are selling out fast, and you wouldn't want to miss out on these great deals!  

  My Target Dollar Spot Finds from Oak Lawn, IL

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment